WHAT IS A LIFE SETTLEMENT?
Selling your Life Insurance policy is a quick and easy process which is Free to You! A Life Settlement is the sale of an existing Life Insurance policy to raise funds quickly and eliminate unwanted premium payments for Life Insurance you no longer want or need.
Until recently if you had an unneeded or unwanted Life Insurance policy, you had two basic options: 1). Sell the policy back to the Life Insurance company that issued the policy typically for its cash surrender value or alternatively, 2). Allow the policy to lapse receiving nothing at all. Life Insurance Settlements (LIS), can help you potentially realize a third option with far greater benefits.
Consider Selling Your Life Insurance if :
- You are over the age of 65.
- You are under 65, you can still qualify if you are dealing with health issues.
- You no longer have the original need for the policy.
- You are considering surrendering or lapsing your policy.
- The premiums to keep the policy in force have become too much of a financial burden.
Learn how you can benefit by allowing Life Insurance Settlements, Inc. (LIS) to provide a FREE NON-BINDING APPRAISAL for your Life Insurance Policy today!
- 877.485.6681 : TOLL FREE
- 954.337.5731 : FAX
- EMAIL LIS : OLEG@LISETTLEMENTS.COM